Princess Diamond Rings – A Buyers Guide
Shoppers should use the following buyers guide www.nsluxury.com process to effectively purchase a princess diamond ring for your loved one:
• Step 1: Ensure the princess cut diamond is the ring she wants.
• Step 2: Budget: This is the first thing that must be considered before any other aspect of an engagement ring. It will shape all future decisions regarding their princess cut diamond.
• Step 3: Timing: The amount of time you plan on spending on your search for the perfect princess diamond rings will affect your ability to find a ring that fits within your budget and meets your specific ring requirements.
• Step 4: Initial research: Conduct some initial research to familiarize yourself with the characteristics of princess diamond rings and the features you plan to include in the design of the ring.
• Step 5: Narrow your options: Develop a short list of potential princess diamond rings. When narrowing your options consider the following characteristics:
o The color of the diamond: The princess cut diamond comes in a number of colors. If you are looking for something unique, consider a diamond with some color.
o The number of diamonds to be included in the ring: How many princess cut diamonds do you want to include on the band? Do you want a number of smaller diamonds or one larger diamond?
o Accents to be included on the band: Shoppers must think about if they want to add any little diamonds in the band (or accents) to accentuate the princess cut diamond.
o The metal to be used for the ring: Shoppers must be sure to get the metal (white gold, yellow gold, or platinum) that is preferred by their partner. The easiest way to determine this is to look at the jewellery your partner currently wears.
• Step 6: Research jewellers: Take the time to research a number of jewellers you want to visit. Visit each store to see what each has to offer in terms of pricing and their ability to create a ring that meets your specifications.
• Step 7: Assess all options: Take a step back and assess your options. If possible, get some input from a trusted source to help with your decision.